Fleur Farm Cottage
Luxury farmstay style cottage accommodation in Kangaroo Valley, in the Southern Highlands and South Coast region of NSW, near Berry, Sydney and Canberra
“Perfect… again! This was our second visit and we enjoyed it just as much as our first trip. This place is all about relaxation and the hosts are just great. We went with our 16 month old and it was a breeze – there were even toys. This is a must go to if you are planning on going to the Kangaroo Valley.”
– TripAdvisor reviewer from Sydney, October 2015
Our best for young families and those wanting a farmstay style experience
Sleeps 4 + baby in cot 2 1
A cute cottage for an enchanting stay in Kangaroo Valley, near Berry on the NSW South Coast. Walk down the garden path to Fleur Farm Cottage, nestled between shady trees and its private lawn – a perfect size for young ones to play safe and be visited by our free range chickens, for a farmstay-style experience. You can feed the chickens and even arrange to collect their eggs. Fleur is the original cottage on the property and as such has an intimate and cosy atmosphere. Enter the cottage and you’ll notice the federation style windows and open plan design ideal for informal young family holidays, mum and daughter weekends, and girls’ getaways. Its large covered verandah is perfect for dining, playing games or lazing the afternoon away. With 16 acres of gardens and grounds to explore at Crystal Creek Meadows there is plenty to do, and abundant native birds and wildlife. You can even plant a tree!
- Free range chickens visit throughout the day
- Large outdoor dining area
- Toy box, high chair and cot with linen
- Close to reception
- First bedroom with king size bed and French doors onto private deck and garden
- Second bedroom with queen bed or split into two singles
- Cot with linen, change mat and high chair available upon request at no charge
- Bathroom with freestanding 3/4 size claw foot slipper bath and walk-in shower
- Cosy log fire, efficient ceiling fans, opening windows/screens for natural fresh air and air conditioning
- Covered deck with dining table and chairs, kid’s desk and toy box
- Private garden, plus kid’s tent can be provided
- Flat screen TV, DVD, free to air TV, CD player and iPod dock
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas appliances, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee plunger, plus basic culinary essentials
- Iron and ironing board, medical kit, sewing kit, hairdryer and personal care items
- In-cottage menu with local wine rack
- Complimentary wifi
- Treading lighter with 100% green electricity, our own solar power, harvested rain water, firewood plantation, composting and food scraps for chickens – learn more
- My Green Butler service for the perfect break
Fleur Farm Cottage Pricing
Prices are for two adults. Extra guests are welcome up to the capacity of each cottage at $90/night for adults, $20/night for kids 2-18 years, and infants free of charge.
The Regular tariff includes light breakfast provisions for the duration of your stay, including cereals, fresh bread, pancake mix and maple syrup, teas and coffees, juices and milk. We also include basic culinary items such as sauces and oils, and fresh herbs and fruit can be picked from the garden, if in season.
The Deluxe tariff includes everything in Regular, plus a deliciously decadent set of extras: afternoon tea in your cottage on arrival with homemade scones, jam and lamingtons, a box of handmade chocolates, local port, cosy robes and slippers, freshly cut flowers from the extensive gardens, house-made natural aromatherapy spa products, and a sumptuous hamper of local produce to cook full breakfasts each day (smoked salmon, deli ham, tomatoes, mushrooms, local yoghurt and cheese, fresh fruit, and our own eggs – 2 per person per day). Replenishments are offered for longer stays and supplies are adapted to suit dietary requirements – please let us know on booking.
- Regular Tariff $580 midweek or $680 weekend
- Deluxe Tariff $680 midweek or $780 weekend
- Regular Tariff $870
- Deluxe Tariff $1170
- Regular Tariff $1840
- Deluxe Tariff $2140
"It is definitely worth paying the extra for the Deluxe tariff. There was plenty of food for breakfast both mornings and we even took some of the afternoon tea home. The lamingtons were delicious! All in all my friends and I had a wonderfully relaxing weekend and are all planning to return with our partners when we can."
– TripAdvisor reviewer from Campbelltown, December 2015
Read booking terms & conditions
- Minimum stay of two nights for weekends and three nights for long weekends
- Four night minimum stay over Easter Holidays and three night minimum stay over NSW school holidays
- Single nights allowed Sunday to Thursday (not long weekends) subject to availability - single night surcharge of $65 applies
- 50% deposit required on booking, refundable up to 29 days prior to confirmed arrival, minus a $200 administration fee
- Cancellation fee of 50% of accommodation cost if notified within 28 to 15 days of confirmed arrival date
- Cancellation fee of 100% of accommodation cost if notified within 14 days of confirmed arrival date
- Booking can be deferred without penalty if notified up to 21 days before confirmed arrival date. Bookings can be deferred only once
- MasterCard, Visa, Money Order & cash accepted. Bank deposits for balance must be received 2 days prior arrival date
- Smoking is not permitted inside the accommodation and is not permitted in nature conservation areas of the property
- Children under 2 years - no charge. Cots with linen, high chairs and change mats - no charge.
- Redemption of Gift Certificate must be within six months of issue and once dates are booked they cannot be changed. Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, nor transferable, and non-refundable.
- We cannot be held responsible for disruption to travel such as natural disasters (ie, bushfires and flooding), sickness, strikes and accidents. We highly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover cancellation fees and lost deposits.
- Your booking is at Crystal Creek Meadows and your cottage choice is subject to availability. Cottage changes can be made at the management’s discretion.
View other cottages
Looking after our environment
Your holiday is as positive to Kangaroo Valley as it is relaxing and beautiful for you. Crystal Creek Meadows is Advanced Ecotourism Certified by EcoTourism Australia and a TripAdvisor Green Leader (Platinum Level). From conservation to creating aromatherapy products in-house, from waste to water, we work hard to have a positive impact on our environment and community.
Spoil yourselves with spa treatments and more
Tour in the MG
With the wind in your hair and unhindered views of spectacular scenery, there’s no better way to see Kangaroo Valley than from our vintage convertible MG. Yours to hire by the hour or by the day. Combine it with a picnic basket and perfectly planned itinerary for a day out you'll never forget.
Our day spa and wellness services aim to give you maximum relaxation. Feel spoilt by having your treatments in the privacy of your own cottage, to keep that total relaxation feeling for longer. Or choose a secluded spot on the grounds in the dappled sunshine and whispering breeze for a treatment.
Enjoy a deliciously decadent set of extras: a sumptuous breakfast hamper filled with local produce, home made afternoon tea with our own jam, handmade chocolates, port, and use of cosy robes and slippers, freshly cut flowers from the extensive gardens, and aromatherapy tonics.