Jolly Jumbuck Cottage
Kangaroo Valley romantic getaways at the beautiful Jolly Jumbuck Cottage accommodation – unwind and reconnect
“Jolly Jumbuck Cottage is very private and well presented, with great attention to detail. The breakfast hamper was overflowing with fresh, local ingredients and customised for our dietary requirements. We booked a massage in advance and everything was set up before we arrived; it was excellent and well worth booking in. The bathroom was huge and well stocked with house-made bath products; the bathtub comfortably fits two people and is by a huge window looking out to a private garden. Highly recommended.”
– TripAdvisor reviewer, Adelaide, February 2017
Our best cottage for romance
Sleeps 2 1 1
Jumbuck is a romantic honeymoon cottage nestled in lush Kangaroo Valley in South Coast NSW, making it the perfect accommodation for a couples retreat. It is a truly sumptuous cottage – often chosen by newlyweds for honeymoon – but welcomes all who crave luxury and seclusion, whether for an indulgent week long holiday or a long weekend break. Reached by a private treelined pathway to its tucked away location in the 16 acre grounds of Crystal Creek Meadows, it commands a view of extensive lush green lawns, the nature pond and the mountains in the distance. Luscious red roses frame the verandah which is perfect for enjoying breakfast or a snooze in the hammock on a lazy afternoon. Inside the sophisticated decor of ivory and golds give you comfort and space to rest, unwind and be with the one you love.
- Private entrance
- Lime trees surround the cottage
- View of the wombat burrow
- One bedroom with king size bed
- Bathroom with deep French-style freestanding bath and overhead rain shower
- Flat screen TV, DVD, free to air TV, CD player and iPod dock
- Cosy log fire, efficient ceiling fans, opening windows/screens for natural fresh air and air conditioning
- Covered deck with outdoor setting and hammock
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas appliances, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee plunger, plus basic culinary essentials
- Iron and ironing board, medical kit, sewing kit, hairdryer, personal care items
- In-cottage menu with local wine rack
- Complimentary wifi
- Treading lighter with 100% green electricity, our own solar power, harvested rainwater, firewood plantation, composting and food scraps for chickens – learn more
- My Green Butler service for the perfect break
Jolly Jumbuck Cottage Pricing
Prices are for two adults. Extra guests are welcome up to the capacity of each cottage at $90/night for adults, $20/night for kids 2-18 years, and infants free of charge. A cleaning fee of $80 applies per booking.
The Regular tariff includes light breakfast provisions for the duration of your stay, including cereals, fresh bread, pancake mix and maple syrup, teas and coffees, juices and milk. We also include basic culinary items such as sauces and oils, and fresh herbs and fruit can be picked from the garden, if in season.
The Deluxe tariff includes everything in Regular, plus a deliciously decadent set of extras: afternoon tea in your cottage on arrival with homemade scones, jam and lamingtons, a box of handmade chocolates, local port, cosy robes and slippers, freshly cut flowers from the extensive gardens, house-made natural aromatherapy spa products, and a sumptuous hamper of local produce to cook full breakfasts each day (smoked salmon, deli ham, tomatoes, mushrooms, local yoghurt and cheese, fresh fruit, and our own eggs – 2 per person per day). Replenishments are offered for longer stays and supplies are adapted to suit dietary requirements – please let us know on booking.
- Regular Tariff $720 midweek or $850 weekend
- Deluxe Tariff $820 midweek or $950 weekend
- Cleaning fee $80 per booking
- Regular Tariff $1080 midweek or $1245 weekend
- Deluxe Tariff $1230 midweek or $1425 weekend
- Cleaning fee $80 per booking
- Regular Tariff $2325
- Deluxe Tariff $2655
- Cleaning fee $80 per booking
"It is definitely worth paying the extra for the Deluxe tariff. There was plenty of food for breakfast both mornings and we even took some of the afternoon tea home. The lamingtons were delicious! All in all my friends and I had a wonderfully relaxing weekend and are all planning to return with our partners when we can."
– TripAdvisor reviewer from Campbelltown, December 2015
COVID-19 TRAVEL BAN - CONDITIONS
- Terms for guests re-booking postponed stays due to COVID 19 or in case of ‘second wave’ and NSW government enforcing non-essential travel ban: Booking can be deferred for up to 1 year from arrival date, stay cannot be downgraded to lesser tariff or fewer nights, same nights of the week apply (ie midweek stays cannot be moved to weekends, normal weekends cannot be moved to long weekends), no extensions permitted, no partial refunds of unused nights, once dates are booked they cannot be changed if no travel ban, normal terms apply (ie, minimum night policy, no Saturday check outs, etc), your balance will be processed 30 days before your new arrival date.
View other cottages
Looking after our environment
Your holiday is as positive to Kangaroo Valley as it is relaxing and beautiful for you. Crystal Creek Meadows is Advanced Ecotourism Certified by EcoTourism Australia and a TripAdvisor Green Leader (Platinum Level). From conservation to creating aromatherapy products in-house, from waste to water, we work hard to have a positive impact on our environment and community.
Spoil yourselves with spa treatments and more
Your Health and Safety Matters
Our professional staff have been certified in COVID-19 Infection Control. Cottages and laundry are cleaned to the highest industry standards. Additionally, we take responsible hospitality seriously with stringent government certifications on water quality, fire safety, and safe food handling.
Our day spa and wellness services aim to give you maximum relaxation. Feel spoilt by having your treatments in the privacy of your own cottage, to keep that total relaxation feeling for longer. Or choose a secluded spot on the grounds in the dappled sunshine and whispering breeze for a treatment.
Enjoy a deliciously decadent set of extras: a sumptuous breakfast hamper filled with local produce, home made afternoon tea with our own jam, handmade chocolates, port, and use of cosy robes and slippers, freshly cut flowers from the extensive gardens, and aromatherapy tonics. (Not available for one night stays).