Kangaroo Valley romantic getaways at the beautiful Jumbuck Cottage accommodation – unwind and reconnect
“Jumbuck Cottage is very private and well presented, with great attention to detail. The breakfast hamper was overflowing with fresh, local ingredients and customised for our dietary requirements. We booked a massage in advance and everything was set up before we arrived; it was excellent and well worth booking in. The bathroom was huge and well stocked with house-made bath products; the bathtub comfortably fits two people and is by a huge window looking out to a private garden. Highly recommended.” – TripAdvisor reviewer, Adelaide
Sleeps 2 1 1
Jumbuck is a romantic honeymoon cottage nestled in lush Kangaroo Valley in South Coast NSW, making it the perfect accommodation for a couples retreat. Often chosen by newlyweds for honeymoon – but welcomes all who crave luxury and seclusion, whether for an indulgent week long holiday or a long weekend break. Reached by a private treelined pathway to its tucked away location in the 16 acre grounds of Crystal Creek Meadows, with a view of extensive lush green lawns, with the pond and the mountains in the distance. The verandah is perfect for enjoying breakfast or a snooze in the hammock on a lazy afternoon. Inside there is space to rest, unwind and be with the one you love.
- Lime trees surround the cottage
- One bedroom with king size bed, cot available on request
- Bathroom with deep French-style freestanding bath and overhead rain shower
- TV, DVD, free to air TV, CD player
- Cosy log fire, efficient ceiling fans, opening windows/screens for natural fresh air and air conditioning
- Covered deck with outdoor setting and hammock
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas appliances, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee plunger, plus basic culinary essentials
- Iron and ironing board, medical kit, sewing kit, hairdryer, personal care items
- Complimentary wifi
- Treading lighter with 100% green electricity, our own solar power, harvested rainwater, firewood plantation, composting and food scraps for chickens – learn more
Looking after our environment
Your holiday is as positive to Kangaroo Valley as it is relaxing and beautiful for you. Crystal Creek Meadows is Advanced Ecotourism Certified by EcoTourism Australia and a TripAdvisor Green Leader (Platinum Level). From conservation to creating aromatherapy products in-house, from waste to water, we work hard to have a positive impact on our environment and community.