Rose Garden Cottage
Charming Kangaroo Valley cottage accommodation for a carefree holiday with family or friends
“We stayed four wonderful days at Rose Garden Cottage, centrally located next to reception with a lush garden; it was perfect. We were welcomed with a table set for breakfast, freshly baked bread, scones and a filled-up fridge – amazing. Everything very quiet and the beds comfortable – we slept very well. The children loved the gardens, feeding the chickens and searching for the eggs. Everybody is so helpful and friendly. We will be back for sure.”
– TripAdvisor reviewer, April 2016
Our best for families and friends
Sleeps 5 + baby in cot 2 2
The perfect Kangaroo Valley cottage accommodation for a week-long family holiday, cosy weekend or group getaway, charming Rose Garden Cottage is surrounded by green gardens and soft dappled shady trees, creating a sense of peace and beauty. When entering the cottage you are greeted by a spacious sophisticated lounge and dining room with views to your private serene garden. Sumptuous sofas and cosy fire give you space and comfort to reconnect with family or friends. The fully-equipped kitchen makes it easy to cater for a week or more. Two super spacious bedrooms offer flexible bedding so everyone enjoys a wonderful night’s rest. Freestanding slipper bath, separate shower, two toilets and shady verandah provide added luxury and convenience for a carefree holiday.
- Two wood fires – in main bedroom and living room
- Private garden, kids’ tent can be provided
- Visiting free range chickens
- Close to citrus orchard
- Toy box, high chair, change mat and cot with linen
- Master bedroom with king size bed and wood fire
- Second bedroom with king size bed or twin singles, plus trundle bed if required
- Either bedroom can easily take a cot (cot with linen, change mat and high chair available upon request at no charge)
- Bathroom with freestanding claw foot slipper bath and walk-in shower
- Two toilets (one with grab rail)
- Cosy log fire, efficient ceiling fans, opening windows/screens for natural fresh air and air conditioning
- Covered deck
- Open plan living/dining room
- Flat screen TV, DVD, free to air TV, CD, iPod dock
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas appliances, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee plunger, plus basic culinary essentials
- Iron and ironing board, medical kit, sewing kit, hairdryer and personal care items
- In-cottage menu with local wine rack
- Complimentary wifi
- Treading lighter with 100% green electricity, our own solar power, harvested rain water, firewood plantation, composting and food scraps for chickens – learn more
- My Green Butler service for the perfect break
Rose Garden Cottage Pricing
Prices are for two adults. Extra guests are welcome up to the capacity of each cottage at $90/night for adults, $20/night for kids 2-18 years, and infants free of charge.
The Regular tariff includes light breakfast provisions for the duration of your stay, including cereals, fresh bread, pancake mix and maple syrup, teas and coffees, juices and milk. We also include basic culinary items such as sauces and oils, and fresh herbs and fruit can be picked from the garden, if in season.
The Deluxe tariff includes everything in Regular, plus a deliciously decadent set of extras: afternoon tea in your cottage on arrival with homemade scones, jam and lamingtons, a box of handmade chocolates, local port, cosy robes and slippers, freshly cut flowers from the extensive gardens, house-made natural aromatherapy spa products, and a sumptuous hamper of local produce to cook full breakfasts each day (smoked salmon, deli ham, tomatoes, mushrooms, local yoghurt and cheese, fresh fruit, and our own eggs – 2 per person per day). Replenishments are offered for longer stays and supplies are adapted to suit dietary requirements – please let us know on booking.
- Regular Tariff $620 midweek or $720 weekend
- Deluxe Tariff $720 midweek or $820 weekend
- Regular Tariff $930 midweek or $1080 weekend
- Deluxe Tariff $1080 midweek or $1230 weekend
- Regular Tariff $2070
- Deluxe Tariff $2370
"It is definitely worth paying the extra for the Deluxe tariff. There was plenty of food for breakfast both mornings and we even took some of the afternoon tea home. The lamingtons were delicious! All in all my friends and I had a wonderfully relaxing weekend and are all planning to return with our partners when we can."
– TripAdvisor reviewer from Campbelltown, December 2015
Read booking terms & conditions
- Minimum stay of two nights for weekends and three nights for long weekends
- Four night minimum stay over Easter Holidays and three night minimum stay over NSW school holidays
- Single nights allowed Sunday to Thursday (not long weekends) subject to availability - single night surcharge of $65 applies
- 50% deposit required on booking, refundable up to 29 days prior to confirmed arrival, minus a $200 administration fee
- Cancellation fee of 50% of accommodation cost if notified within 28 to 15 days of confirmed arrival date
- Cancellation fee of 100% of accommodation cost if notified within 14 days of confirmed arrival date
- Booking can be deferred without penalty if notified up to 21 days before confirmed arrival date. Bookings can be deferred only once
- MasterCard, Visa, Money Order & cash accepted. Bank deposits for balance must be received 2 days prior arrival date
- Smoking is not permitted inside the accommodation and is not permitted in nature conservation areas of the property
- Children under 2 years - no charge. Cots with linen, high chairs and change mats - no charge.
- Redemption of Gift Certificate must be within six months of issue and once dates are booked they cannot be changed. Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, nor transferable, and non-refundable.
- We cannot be held responsible for disruption to travel such as natural disasters (ie, bushfires and flooding), sickness, strikes and accidents. We highly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover cancellation fees and lost deposits.
- Your booking is at Crystal Creek Meadows and your cottage choice is subject to availability. Cottage changes can be made at the management’s discretion.
View other cottages
Looking after our environment
Your holiday is as positive to Kangaroo Valley as it is relaxing and beautiful for you. Crystal Creek Meadows is Advanced Ecotourism Certified by EcoTourism Australia and a TripAdvisor Green Leader (Platinum Level). From conservation to creating aromatherapy products in-house, from waste to water, we work hard to have a positive impact on our environment and community.
Spoil yourselves with spa treatments and more
Tour in the MG
With the wind in your hair and unhindered views of spectacular scenery, there’s no better way to see Kangaroo Valley than from our vintage convertible MG. Yours to hire by the hour or by the day. Combine it with a picnic basket and perfectly planned itinerary for a day out you'll never forget.
Our day spa and wellness services aim to give you maximum relaxation. Feel spoilt by having your treatments in the privacy of your own cottage, to keep that total relaxation feeling for longer. Or choose a secluded spot on the grounds in the dappled sunshine and whispering breeze for a treatment.
Enjoy a deliciously decadent set of extras: a sumptuous breakfast hamper filled with local produce, home made afternoon tea with our own jam, handmade chocolates, port, and use of cosy robes and slippers, freshly cut flowers from the extensive gardens, and aromatherapy tonics.