Spa & Wellness
Pure relaxation and rejuvenation at our Kangaroo Valley spa retreat – enjoy day spa treatments in your beautiful private cottage and soak in the deep freestanding bath. Exclusively for onsite guests.
Stay in a world of pure relaxation at Crystal Creek Meadows’ Kangaroo Valley spa retreat. Our day spa services are offered exclusively to our onsite guests and treatments are provided in the privacy of your own cottage, so you can rejuvenate and keep the mood in your own tranquil world for as long as you wish. Soak in your deep freestanding bathtub before or after your treatment, enjoy a real wood fire, and savour the beautiful natural surrounds with each of our four luxury cottages nestled in their own part of the grounds. Our qualified therapists will tailor your treatments to help you destress and relax. Wellness themes are interwoven into everything we do, from our eco-friendly ethos and fresh local and homemade food to the beautiful gardens, nature walking track and yoga.
Day spa treatments
Make your Kangaroo Valley getaway even more enjoyable with these beautiful treatments. At Crystal Creek Meadows Spa Retreat we offer a relaxation or remedial massages, pregnancy massage, and relaxation facials. Guests can bathe use our own aromatherapy tonics using 100% natural essential oils.
- Crystal Aromatherapy Massage – Full body massage using a choice of our own blend of essential oils – 1 hour / $130
- Relaxation Facial – Facial including cleansing, deep cleanse, exfoliation, masque and facial massage – 1 hour / $130
- Body Radiance – Full body scrub and masque, plus a one hour full body massage – 1.5 hours / $180
- Private yoga sessions in your cottage – 2 hours / $220
Revive your spirit
Wellness has been incorporated into the core of our services. Tranquil gardens offer places for spiritual connection, the peaceful settings and cottage inclusions help guests reconnect with loved ones and enjoy deeper relaxation. Enjoy exhilarating outdoor nature activities. Our environmental and community ethos promote the values of empowerment and resilience, which many of our guests find inspiring.
- 1 km garden and property walking track meandering through property
- Free bikes to feel the wind in your hair down country lanes
- Yoga and contemplation gardens
- Fruit picking and flower cutting
Fresh and delicious is our food focus. You can wake up to the zing of your own freshly squeezed juice from fruit picked moments before and cook fresh vegetables found in your Deluxe Breakfast Hamper. We offer wholesome home baked scones and biscuits and a range of herbal teas to soothe the senses.
- Winter time means citrus – grapefruit, gorgeous juicy lemons, lemonade lemons, oranges, tangerines, limes, and mountains of mandarins – for you to pick
- Each cottage has juicing jug for you to juice your own fruit
- Herbal teas to soothe
- Natural scented plants
- Fresh herb garden at the reception – marjoram, basil, chives, parsley, oregano
“This is a fantastic accommodation experience. I love the sustainability and environment-caring management of Crystal Creek Meadows. Everything is so thoughtful and welcoming and Sophie is extremely friendly, patient and informative. The fruit and eggs are so healthy and organic. I feel I have more energy just after two nights’ stay. Highly recommend those hand-made bath salts and facial balm – a good bargain with efficient results on my skin.”
– TripAdvisor reviewer, Sydney, August 2016
Sydney Weekender visiting Crystal Creek Meadows for some spa indulgence
Note the interior decor of our luxurious cottages has been refreshed since this visit by Sydney Weekender in 2008, but this video gives a lovely glimpse into the romance and relaxation of a visit to Crystal Creek Meadows. Want to hire the MG convertible for a romantic scenic drive? Learn more!
Spa & wellness packages
Mum and I
- Regular Tariff plus afternoon tea, handmade chocolates and a one hour spa treatment of your choice each. This is based on two adults, extra adults are $330 for the stay. Contact us to book.
- Relax with your mum, sister or friend
- Two nights at $960 midweek
- Two nights at $1060 weekends
- Cleaning fee $80
Day Spa Indulgence
- Deluxe Tariff, three hours of spa treatments per couple, light lunch and a bottle of bubbly. Contact us to book this package.
- Perfect for a romantic getaway
- Two nights $1240 midweek
- Two nights $1380 weekends
- $80 cleaning fee
Divine Girls GetawayTwo night stay of indulgence for groups
- Deluxe Tariff, one hour spa treatment each, light lunch, three course dinner, gift bag and bottle of bubbly to share, in Rose or Fleur cottages.
- Two nights for 3–13 guests
- $580 per person for 2 nights midweek
- $640 per person for 2 nights weekends
- $80 cleaning