Enjoy the luxury of a hotel in the privacy of your own 4.5 star cottage in beautiful Kangaroo Valley
We love to personalise your stay at Crystal Creek Meadows in Kangaroo Valley, and ensure you have exactly the break you are looking for, so feel free to contact us to discuss your needs and book directly, or use our online booking services below if preferred. Rated as 4.5 stars, our luxury cottages offer more privacy than a hotel and the opportunity to enjoy a beautiful natural setting, with gardens, grounds and bushwalks at your door. Each cottage has its own pricing. Tariffs are for two adults per night with extra charges for additional guests. We have two tariff levels to suit your needs. Tariffs remain the same all year round.
Prices are for two adults. Extra guests are welcome up to the capacity of each cottage at $90/night for adults, $20/night for kids 2-18 years, and infants free of charge. A cleaning fee of $60 is applied to each cottage/booking. The Regular tariff includes light breakfast provisions for the duration of your stay, including cereals, fresh bread, pancake mix and maple syrup, teas and coffees, juices and milk. We also include basic culinary items such as sauces and oils, and fresh herbs and fruit can be picked from the garden, if in season. The Deluxe tariff includes everything in Regular, plus a deliciously decadent set of extras: afternoon tea in your cottage on arrival with homemade scones, jam and lamingtons, a box of handmade chocolates, local port, cosy robes and slippers, freshly cut flowers from the extensive gardens, house-made natural aromatherapy spa products, and a sumptuous hamper of local produce to cook full breakfasts each day (smoked salmon, deli ham, tomatoes, mushrooms, local yoghurt and cheese, fresh fruit, and our own eggs – 2 per person per day). Replenishments are offered for longer stays and supplies are adapted to suit dietary requirements – please let us know on booking.
- Regular tariff $290/night midweek or $340/night weekend
- Deluxe tariff $340/night midweek or $390/night weekend
- A $60 cleaning charge will be applied to each booking/cottage
- Regular tariff $310/night midweek or $360/night weekend
- Deluxe tariff $360/night midweek or $410/night weekend
- A $60 cleaning fee will be charged per booking/cottage
Jumbuck or Billabong
- Regular tariff $325/night midweek or $385/night weekend
- Deluxe tariff $375/night midweek or $435/night weekend
- A $60 cleaning fee will be charged per booking/cottage
“It is definitely worth paying the extra for the Deluxe tariff. There was plenty of food for breakfast both mornings and we even took some of the afternoon tea home. The lamingtons were delicious! All in all my friends and I had a wonderfully relaxing weekend and are all planning to return with our partners when we can.”
– TripAdvisor reviewer from Campbelltown, December 2015
Read booking terms & conditions
- 50% deposit required on booking for stays over 31 days in advance, refundable up to 31 days prior to confirmed arrival, minus a $400 administration fee. Balance will be deducted from given MasterCard or Visa 30 days before arrival. Bank deposits can be accepted for deposit with accompanying MasterCard or Visa which will be processed for balance if not received by bank deposit 31 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings for stays within 30 days are 100% payable on booking.
- $60 cleaning fee per booking/cottage payable with balance payment. Please note, we trust our guests and as such we do not ask for a bond. However as with all self-catered accommodation, guests must leave the cottage in a tidy condition. It is at our discretion to pass on any additional cleaning charges if the cottage is not left in a respectful condition.
- Cancellation fee of 100% of accommodation cost if cancelled within 30 days of confirmed arrival date.
- Booking can be deferred for 6 months from stay date without penalty if notified up to 31 days before confirmed arrival date. Bookings can be deferred only once
- Smoking is not permitted inside the accommodation and is not permitted in nature conservation areas of the property. Smoking in the cottages will incur a fee.
- Children under 2 years – no charge. Cots with linen, high chairs and change mats – no charge.
- Redemption of Gift Certificate must be within 12 months of issue and once dates are booked they cannot be changed. Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, nor transferable, and non-refundable.
- We cannot be held responsible for disruption to travel such as natural disasters (ie, bushfires and flooding), sickness, strikes and accidents. We highly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover cancellation fees and lost deposits.
- Your booking is at Crystal Creek Meadows and your cottage choice is subject to availability. Cottage changes can be made at the management’s discretion.
- Group bookings- the guest making the booking is duly responsible for communicating policies to all other parties and responsible for paying the deposit and payment by credit card.
- Minimum stay of two nights for weekends and three nights for long weekends
- 4 night minimum stay over Easter Holidays and 3 night in school holidays for family cottages midweek
- Single nights allowed Sunday to Thursday (not long weekends) subject to availability – single night surcharge of $65 may apply
- By receiving this email guests have read and agreed to the above terms.
- We may, at any time, and at our sole discretion, modify these Terms and Conditions, with or without notice. Any such modification will be effective immediately upon public posting.
COVID-19 Terms & Conditions
Terms for guests re-booking postponed stays due to COVID 19 or for ‘second wave’ and NSW government enforcing non-essential travel ban: Booking can be deferred for up to 1 year from arrival date, stay cannot be downgraded to lesser tariff or fewer nights, same nights of the week apply (ie midweek stays cannot be moved to weekends, normal weekends cannot be moved to long weekends), no extensions permitted, no partial refunds of unused nights, once dates are booked they cannot be changed – unless travel ban is still in play, normal terms apply (ie, minimum night policy, no Saturday check outs, etc), your balance will be processed 30 days before your new arrival date.
- Guests with flu like symptoms without a negative COVID test will not be accommodated. We recommend local travel insurance.