Enjoy the luxury of a hotel in the privacy of your own 4.5 star cottage in beautiful Kangaroo Valley
We love to personalise your stay at Crystal Creek Meadows in Kangaroo Valley, and ensure you have exactly the break you are looking for, so feel free to contact us to discuss your needs and book directly, or use our online booking services below if preferred. Rated as 4.5 stars, our luxury cottages offer more privacy than a hotel and the opportunity to enjoy a beautiful natural setting, with gardens, grounds and bushwalks at your door. Each cottage has its own pricing. Tariffs are for two adults per night with extra charges for additional guests. We have two tariff levels to suit your needs. Tariffs remain the same all year round.
Prices are for two adults. Extra guests are welcome up to the capacity of each cottage at $90/night for adults, $20/night for kids 2-18 years, and infants free of charge. The Regular tariff includes light breakfast provisions for the duration of your stay, including cereals, fresh bread, pancake mix and maple syrup, teas and coffees, juices and milk. We also include basic culinary items such as sauces and oils, and fresh herbs and fruit can be picked from the garden, if in season. The Deluxe tariff includes everything in Regular, plus a deliciously decadent set of extras: afternoon tea in your cottage on arrival with homemade scones, jam and lamingtons, a box of handmade chocolates, local port, cosy robes and slippers, freshly cut flowers from the extensive gardens, house-made natural aromatherapy spa products, and a sumptuous hamper of local produce to cook full breakfasts each day (smoked salmon, deli ham, tomatoes, mushrooms, local yoghurt and cheese, fresh fruit, and our own eggs – 2 per person per day). Replenishments are offered for longer stays and supplies are adapted to suit dietary requirements – please let us know on booking.
- Regular tariff $290/night midweek or $340/night weekend
- Deluxe tariff $340/night midweek or $390/night weekend
- Regular tariff $310/night midweek or $360/night weekend
- Deluxe tariff $360/night midweek or $410/night weekend
Jumbuck or Billabong
- Regular tariff $325/night midweek or $385/night weekend
- Deluxe tariff $375/night midweek or $435/night weekend
“It is definitely worth paying the extra for the Deluxe tariff. There was plenty of food for breakfast both mornings and we even took some of the afternoon tea home. The lamingtons were delicious! All in all my friends and I had a wonderfully relaxing weekend and are all planning to return with our partners when we can.”
– TripAdvisor reviewer from Campbelltown, December 2015
Read booking terms & conditions
- Minimum stay of two nights for weekends and three nights for long weekends
- Four night minimum stay over Easter Holidays and three night minimum stay over NSW school holidays
- Single nights allowed Sunday to Thursday (not long weekends) subject to availability – single night surcharge of $65 applies
- 50% deposit required on booking, refundable up to 29 days prior to confirmed arrival, minus a $200 administration fee
- Cancellation fee of 50% of accommodation cost if notified within 28 to 15 days of confirmed arrival date
- Cancellation fee of 100% of accommodation cost if notified within 14 days of confirmed arrival date
- Booking can be deferred without penalty if notified up to 21 days before confirmed arrival date. Bookings can be deferred only once
- MasterCard, Visa, Money Order & cash accepted. Bank deposits for balance must be received 2 days prior arrival date
- Smoking is not permitted inside the accommodation and is not permitted in nature conservation areas of the property
- Children under 2 years – no charge. Cots with linen, high chairs and change mats – no charge.
- Redemption of Gift Certificate must be within six months of issue and once dates are booked they cannot be changed. Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, nor transferable, and non-refundable.
- We cannot be held responsible for disruption to travel such as natural disasters (ie, bushfires and flooding), sickness, strikes and accidents. We highly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover cancellation fees and lost deposits.
- Your booking is at Crystal Creek Meadows and your cottage choice is subject to availability. Cottage changes can be made at the management’s discretion.