Spoil yourselves and relax on a weekend or week long holiday with packages for couples, families, girls getaways, solo retreats and spa treatments
Holidays are for happiness, whether you’re looking for a girls getaway, a spa weekend or a solo retreat, our packages at Crystal Creek Meadows in beautiful Kangaroo Valley are for you. We have created extra special treats and services to ensure you go home with treasured memories. And since happy escapes start with everything being taken care of, our Australian Tourism award-winning service has picked the best experiences from magnificent Kangaroo Valley, South Coast and Southern Highlands, NSW to combine with accommodation in our luxury private cottages. Packages are quite literally packed, including excellent restaurant meals, day spa treatments or adventures. We favour those experiences that aim to be eco-friendly and community minded, as they deliver the true character of our beautiful region for you. We will also customise your package to suit your tastes and interests. Just pick from the list or contact us.
Create your own package
Life’s too short to miss out on real luxuries. Our philosophy is to recommend the best of the best – fabulous local companies, tasty treats or activities which aim to be eco-friendly and community minded, natural, in short, the genuine article. Not only do our packages save you valuable time they share the great local treasures of Kangaroo Valley, Berry and the Southern Highlands. Slow travel at its best!
- Deluxe upgrade – $50 per night (not available for single night stays)
- Spa treatments from $130 per hour in the privacy of your cottage (minimum 2 hours)
- Kayak down the Kangaroo River –$50 per person for a 3+ hour self guided kayak
- Private yoga in your cottage – $220 per couple
- Rustic Picnic – local produce and handmade ingredients for a great afternoon in the gardens or countryside – $70 (we require 7 days hours notice, picnic hamper remains the property of CCM). We also have picnic hampers in the Reception for guests to borrow and make their own picnic free of charge, and picnic rugs in each cottage.
- BBQ meat tray – great locally grown meat ready for you to enjoy at the Summerhouse bbq area by the pond (7 days notice required, price is charged at market value)
Choose from romantic indulgences to day spa therapies. There are our heavenly scented aromatherapy gift bags, or immerse yourself in a 2-3 day relaxation wellness package. Call us about extending your package.
- Romantic Escape – Spoil yourselves with our Deluxe Tariff, one three course dinner (or two course dinner with one standard beverage) of your choice in Kangaroo Valley at either Jing Jo Thai or Valley Curry Indian or the Friendly Inn pub, local cool climate sparkling wine and a gift bag of aromatherapy products. Two nights at $990 midweek / $1110 weekend plus $80 cleaning charge.
- Day Spa Indulgence – Feel pampered with our Deluxe Tariff, three hours of spa treatments of your choice to share, light lunch on one day, cool climate sparkling wine. Two nights at $1170 midweek / $1300 weekend, plus $80 cleaning charge.
- Babymoon – Enjoy this special time together. Our Babymoon includes the Deluxe Tariff, one three course dinner of your choice in Kangaroo Valley, 45 minute pregnancy massage and 45 minute facial for the Mum–to-Be or foot scrub/massage, one hour massage for Dad-to-Be and an Aussie-made Crystal and Joey cuddly toy memento. Two nights at $1210 midweek / $1330 weekend plus $80 cleaning charge.
- Green Escape – Guilt free luxury, local indulgences and tiny carbon footprint with our Deluxe Tariff, free transfers from the train at Berry or Moss Vale, BBQ pack on arrival, picnic hamper and free use of bikes. Two nights at $860 midweek / $980 weekend plus $80 cleaning charge. This package is not available for guests driving to us.
Save time and energy and choose from our farmstay family friendly holidays that include all the essentials, so you can relax while the kids playfully discover country life in our safe gardens and grounds – from collecting eggs, playing nature games to exploring and building stick camps.
- Family Nature Stay – Get connected with nature with Regular Tariff plus a local BBQ pack for one evening, onsite free activities and bring the kids’ bikes for a safe environment to ride. Four nights midweek at $1160 plus $80 cleaning charge. Other optional extras include Shoalhaven Zoo, Trees Adventure and dolphin watching – ask for details. This package is not available in NSW School Holidays or Fri-Sun nights.
Getaway with friends for the sheer joy of it! Dive into our indulgent packages for friends and family accommodation getaway and choose from day spa treatments, adventures, and fine food and fabulous wines. Call us and we will be delighted to create your perfect break.
- Divine Girls Getaway Pamper Package – A hugely successful package for a wonderful girls’ weekend away with our Deluxe Tariff, a one hour spa treatment (massage or facial) of each guest’s choice, a gift bag of aromatherapy products and a box of handmade chocolates each, light lunch on one day at Maddison’s in the Valley cafe, three course dinner (or 2 courses and one standard drink) of your choice in Kangaroo Valley on one evening at either Jing Jo Thai, The Friendly Inn pub or Valley Curry Indian and a bottle of sparkling wine per cottage. Two nights for 3–13 guests at $570 per person midweek / $630 per person weekend plus $80 cleaning charge per cottage. (If only two adults are staying a surcharge of $20 surcharge per person for Fleur, $40 pp for Rose and $65 pp for Jumbuck or Billabong per weekend)
- Mum and I – Spend some time with your mum with our Regular Tariff plus afternoon tea and handmade chocolates and a one hour spa treatment of your choice each. Two nights at $890 midweek / $990 weekend plus $80 cleaning charge.
Sometimes you just need to get away for some me time. We provide the perfect location to unwind and enjoy time on your own. Everything is provided in your eco-friendly fully self contained cottage in Kangaroo Valley, and our extras will leave you refreshed and rejuvenated. Friendly host family live onsite, afterhours assistance available, and the village is easy to access only 3 km away.
- Solo Traveller Wellness Break – Give yourself a much needed break with all the luxuries you deserve with our Deluxe Tariff plus light lunch on one day at Maddison’s in the Valley, two hours of yoga in your cottage or garden and two hours of spa treatments. Three nights at $1380 midweek / $1560 weekend plus $80 cleaning charge.
“Perfect girls weekend and getaway from busy Sydney life – this place was amazing start to finish. The package was exactly what was stated and well worth the price. Staff were helpful and were on hand if needed, otherwise we were left to total privacy. The cottage was self contained which meant we did not have to leave the place at all. Dinner was Thai in the quiet little town, followed by the wine from a nearby winery. All toiletries were supplied. Loved the fact that this was also eco-friendly and could tell that they really do appreciate the beautiful countryside that they live in. This is definitely on the list to visit again!”
– TripAdvisor Reviewer, Sydney, October 2015
Spoil yourselves with spa treatments and more
Your Health and Safety Matters
Our professional staff have been certified in COVID-19 Infection Control. Cottages and laundry are cleaned to the highest industry standards. Additionally, we take responsible hospitality seriously with stringent government certifications on water quality, fire safety, and safe food handling.
Our day spa and wellness services aim to give you maximum relaxation. Feel spoilt by having your treatments in the privacy of your own cottage, to keep that total relaxation feeling for longer. Or choose a secluded spot on the grounds in the dappled sunshine and whispering breeze for a treatment.
Enjoy a deliciously decadent set of extras: a sumptuous breakfast hamper filled with local produce, home made afternoon tea with our own jam, handmade chocolates, port, and use of cosy robes and slippers, freshly cut flowers from the extensive gardens, and aromatherapy tonics. (Not available for one night stays).