Accommodation Terms & Conditions
Crystal Creek Meadows Bookings - Terms & Conditions
- Minimum stay of two nights for weekends and three nights for long weekends
- Four night minimum stay over Easter Holidays and three night minimum stay over NSW school holidays
- Mid week single night surcharge of $65 applies
- 50% deposit required on booking, refundable up to 29 days prior to confirmed arrival, minus a $200 administration fee
- Cancellation fee of 50% of accommodation cost if notified within 28 to 15 days of confirmed arrival date
- Cancellation fee of 100% of accommodation cost if notified within 14 days of confirmed arrival date
- Booking can be deferred without penalty if notified up to 21 days before confirmed arrival date. Bookings can be deferred only once
- MasterCard, Visa, Money Order & cash accepted. (Cheques accepted for deposit only if received at least 14 days prior to confirmed arrival date) Bank deposits for balance must be received 1 day prior arrival date
- Smoking is not permitted inside the accommodation and is not permitted in nature conservation areas of the property
- Children under 3 years - no charge Cots with linen, high chairs and change mats no charge.
- Redemption of Gift Certificate must be within six months of issue and once dates are booked they cannot be changed. Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, nor transferable, and non-refundable.
- We cannot be held responsible for disruption to travel such as natural disasters (ie, bushfires and flooding), sickness, strikes and accidents. We highly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover cancellation fees and lost deposits.
- Your booking is at Crystal Creek Meadows and your cottage choice is subject to availability. Cottage changes can be made at the management’s discretion.