- Photo Galleries
- Kangaroo Valley Videos
- Gift Shop
- Contact & About
The Great Outdoors
in Recommended, Natural Attractions
Visit the ancient Aboriginal lands
See places of outstanding natural beauty made all the more memorable through the ancient Aboriginal connection to the land, to nature and to spirit. Visit some of the locations like:
- Cambewarra - (Fire Mountain) with a spectacular panorama of 146 kms
- Fitzroy Falls - three waterfalls drop down into pristine wilderness
- Kangaroo Valley Nature Reserve - with both river plain walk and escaprement track
- Myerla Pass - The trail which was the first passage into Kangaroo Valley in 1818 by a European Dr. Throsby guided by the Aboriginal elder Timelong.
- Abraham's Bosom Reserve - an area of beauty and significance.
- Booderee National Park - unspoilt beaches, great walks and a special connect to country and the sea
Aboriginal Ranger guided tours can be arragned with National Parks & Wildlife Services as part of their Discovery programme. The guided Discovery walks offer great ways to learn about Aboriginal culture.You can also buy Aboriginal arts and crafts and the Boolarng Nangamai Arts and Culture Studio.
Recommended Business:National Parks are keen to promote Aboriginal heritage and directly involving members of the community.