- Photo Galleries
- Kangaroo Valley Videos
- Gift Shop
- Contact & About
MG Romantic Holiday Experience Tips
in Services & Facilities
Hiring our classic MG creates an extra special romantic experience to your holiday
Tips for a Romantic Drive:
1. Go with the theme and dress up a little to make the occasion more special e.g. girls take a head scarf and gloves
2. Ask your hosts to surprise your partner with a special hand over when you arrive at your cottage or at another surprise location
3. Take pictures to record the memory
4. Ask your hosts to book one of the excellent restaurants en route e.g. Eschalot in Berrima or The Silos in Berry
5. Conclude your trip with a bottle of chilled Brut Pinot Noir, your hosts will set it ready to serve in your cottage for when you arrive home
Your hosts will advise you on the perfect itinerary that includes scenic touring, quiet secluded spots for picnics or visits to charming restaurants or good pubs and travel through quaint villages to help leave all your worries behind. To complete the romantic atmosphere your hosts provide rugs and can pack a Rustic Picnic.
Please note Rustic Picnic and Brut Pinot Noir incur aditional charges.