- Photo Galleries
- Kangaroo Valley Videos
- Gift Shop
- Contact & About
Aroma Australia Aromatherapy Collection Gift Hamper
in Aromatherapy Gift Hampers
This luxury handmade aromatherapy gift hamper celebrates the bountiful Australian plants which provide us with magical qualities.....
For men or women the Aroma Australia Collection blends the unmistakable scent of traditional eucalyptus with lemon scented, peppermint eucalyptus, tea tree, Australian grown lime and more. This beautifully packed range is inspired by the magical beauty of our unique native forests and includes the option to help wildlife conservation. This gift hamper contains:
- Aroma Australia Cooling Face Balm 120ml green glass jar with silver lid is made from 100% pure natural peppermint eucalyptus oil and aloe vera to provide deep moisturising and leaving your face radiant.
- Aroma Australia Foot Lotion 200ml green glass bottle and silver cap for a deeply relaxing and luxurious tonic for tired feet using natural peppermint eucalyptus essential oil folded into to a lotion from palm and coconut oils. This lotion offers cooling antiseptic recovery.
- Aroma Australia Handmade Soap 100g this large bar is made with lemon tea tree, lemon eucalyptus, fine almond meal and Australian golden yellow clay for a buff and shine result and a wonderful citrus bouquet.
- Aroma Australia Shower & Shampoo Gel 200ml plastic bottle with cap with 100% natural and pure lemon tea tree, lemon eucalyptus, peppermint eucalyptus essential oils folded into a sulphate-free gel base for an invigorating yet gentle wash. This contains no irritating sulphates so is a little more fluid that other types of shampoos.
- Aroma Australia Massage Oil 100ml green glass bottle with silver cap made with lemon myrtle, peppermint eucalyptus and Australian lime folded into rich almond oil to uplifting and revive.
- Treat Factory box of chocolate kangaroos, made with rich smooth Belgian Chocolate make a delicious luxury surprise in this gift hamper.
- Optional $5 donation to the Friends of the Brush Tailed Rock Wallaby. There are just 200 of these beautiful threatened species in New South Wales and approximately 40 of them live here in Kangaroo Valley. 100% of your optional donation will go to help protect this Australian native wildlife. Your gift will contain a certificate of thanks from this conservation group.